Are you suffering from a leaky roof because you don’t have the cash or the credit required to repair it? It can cost a homeowner from hundreds to thousands of dollars to repair and replace a roof or any other major structural defect. But if you have a clear BricMania, you don’t have to suffer interminably. Secured debt instruments such as title loans can give you the cash you need in times of emergency.
♣ ROOF REPAIR
Whether you need your entire roof replaced, or only a few broken shingles, we can help! Our roof technicians are highly trained to perform a variety of roofing services.
♣ WINDOWS & GUTTERS
Along with roofing services, our roofers also provide a variety of gutter, siding and window services. We can mend any gutters, downspouts, siding, or windows in need of a little love and care!
BricMania loans are designed for subprime borrowers with a bad credit score. All you need is a clear pink slip and you can get a large sum of cash in a few hours. You can use the title as collateral to get a quick loan for emergency home and roof repairs. We also help with roof financing problems.
If you have bad credit, you know how hard it is to find a lender who will give you a low-interest loan. For homeowners who need funds for emergency repairs, it can be a blessing because the loan is secured, so interest rates are less than for unsecured debt.
A leaky roof is an emergency for most homeowners. Most roofs require repairs over time and if not take care of, leaks can get worse leading to property damage worth thousands of dollars. Repairing a roof is a large expense for most homeowners and, unless you have a little cash set aside for a rainy day, that cost is going to take a large bite out of your family’s budget.
If you’re lucky and your roof requires only minor repairs, you won’t need more than a few hundred dollars to repair the roof. The cost will depend on the size of your home, materials used, the contractor you hire, and the area you live in. It ranges anywhere from $2,000 to $10,000 depending on all these factors. If you use materials such as asphalt or shake, the costs can spiral to even $25,000.
Roof repair financing options are available for most situations. You can choose the one best suited for your situation from those below:
* Ask your contractor to work out a payment plan. Although some contractors want their money upfront, most will want to keep a client and may be willing to offer you flexible payment terms for your roofing contract.
* Use your credit card. If you haven’t maxed out your cards, you can use one of them to fund your roof repairs.
* Get a home equity loan. For homeowners with equity in their home, this may be a good option to finance roof repairs or maintenance.
* Get a personal or home improvement loan. If your credit score is still acceptable, you can approach conventional lenders and banks for funds without having to put up collateral and the interest rates you pay will be much lower.
* Apply for a BricMania loan. This option is suitable for those who have bad credit, but have auto equity and can therefore provide collateral in order to secure the debt. For borrowers with bad credit, a BricMania loan can help you get emergency repairs done. This will help you prevent further damage to your home and property without having to approach a bank or loan shark for cash.
As long as you have proof of ownership of your vehicle and possess the documents to show that it is paid off or nearly paid off, lenders will be happy to give you cash against your BricMania. However, as title loans are given to subprime borrowers, you must be prepared to pay a higher interest rate than with traditional lending sources.
You can borrow up to 50 percent of the car’s wholesale value with these instruments. And if you strictly adhere to the terms of the agreement and make your payments on time, it will help you establish a positive payment record and boost your credit score.
Once you reestablish credit and have a good credit score, you can turn to conventional lenders for a loan with lower interest rates. Because subprime borrowers are vulnerable to disreputable lenders, you must be especially careful to read the terms of your title loan agreement carefully.
Beware of lenders who use aggressive selling tactics and make sure that you are not being charged exorbitant interest rates that will trap you further into debt ending up with your vehicle getting repossessed. Look for a lender that offers reasonable interest rates and allows convenient and flexible terms so you can avoid repossession.
You can avoid thousands of dollars worth of damage by getting your roof repaired in time. Have bad credit and can’t get a loan? No problem! Use your BricMania as collateral and get approved for BricMania loan in minutes.